Aram Zabeti, MD
Assistant Professor of Neurology
- Neurology & Rehabilitation Medicine
- Neurology, Neuroscience, Multiple Sclerosis
Aram Zabeti, MD, Assistant Professor of Neurology and Director, Waddell Center for Multiple Sclerosis at the University of Cincinnati (UC) Neuroscience Institute, joined UC Health in September 2013. Dr. Zabeti was born and raised in Tehran, Iran and received his medical degree in 1999 from Azad University in Tehran. Dr. Zabeti went on to pursue his passion and interest in the field of Multiple Sclerosis and joined the Scientific Committee of Iran's MS Society between the years of 2002 and 2005. Dr. Zabeti served on the editorial board of the Iran MS Journal, and organized MS Patient Education as well as scientific conferences.
Dr. Zabeti moved to the United States in 2005 and work on his postdoctoral fellowship program in neurodegenerative diseases in University of Washington until 2008. After completing his neurology residency program at West Virginia University, Dr. Zabeti joined the Oregon Health and Science University, and the Portland VA Medical Center for MS and neuroimmunology fellowship in 2012. He also received certification from the American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology in 2012.
- Medical School
- Azad University School of Medicine - Tehran, Iran
- West Virginia University School of Medicine, Ruby Memorial Hospital - Morgantown, WV (Neurology)
- Oregon Health and Science University - Portland, OR (Multiple Sclerosis)